A substantial base crafted from exotic mango hard woods with a gorgeous zinc top detailed with pin-nails.
- Zinc is shiny like stainless steel when it is new, but it develops a warm, soft patina with time and wear
- Pros: Heatproof; can incorporate integrated sinks; develops a warm glow over time.
- Cons: Scratches easily; can look industrial; shows fingerprints and watermarks.
- Do not use cleaners that are highly alkaline (such as ammonia) or acidic (such as vinegar), both of which can cause damage.
- Periodic maintenance to minimize tarnishing: Apply a thin coat of food-safe paste wax (with a clean, lint-free cotton cloth, preferably a diaper), available from online retailers.
- Repair/restore: If dull or corroded, rub with number 000 steel wool.
- How to clean: Wipe surface with a solution of warm water and mild dishwashing liquid, then rinse well and towel-dry thoroughly.
54″D x 54″W x 30″H